Reference no: 2019.20
Location: Penrith, NSW
Engineering areas: Civil, Electrical/Electronics, Mechatronic, Mechanical, Fuel systems
We deliver innovative and environmentally responsible programs, working with both Government and private sector clients in Australia and internationally. We have five distinct Business Areas:
- Defence: remediation of sites contaminated with UXO, CWAs and TRWs; supply of CBRN protection
- Energy: bulk fuel infrastructure management; decommissioned site management; remediation of hazardous materials
- Marine: oil spill equipment and response vessels; storage and maintenance services; security; shoreline and marine spill training
- Environment: environmental remediation including PFAS soil, water and concrete remediation
- College: Our Registered Training Organisation for the delivery of competencies as required by our industry partners.
Projects / tasks:
RAAF Williamstown Engine Test Cell DFI redevelopment; General engineering, estimation and procurement activity to meet tender requirements; Participate in the Defence tender review process.
Engineering discipline specific processes (Mech, Civil, Elec) and associated activities such as CAD, Excel spreadsheet development and calculations.
Intern interpersonal qualities:
Excellent communication skills; Resilient; Resourceful; Focused